Re: [amibroker] Re: Fw: URGENT NEED HELP

you could do something like:
a = ( H + L + C ) / 3;
vwap = Cum( ( a - Ref( a, -1 ) ) * V );
Plot( vwap, "VWAP", ParamColor( "Color", colorBlue ), styleLine | styleOwnScale );

or:
n = Param ("periods",21,5,200,1);
Vwap = Sum(V*C,n)/Sum (V,n);
Plot( vwap, "VWAP", ParamColor( "Color", colorBlue ), styleLine | styleOwnScale );