[amibroker] Re: cant get to set a simple boolean variable..

No; i do not want to use InTrade as an array; if i use it as an array i need to not only set intrade[i] to 1 but every other intrade array value until i get my exit signal; and that after checking if the previous intrade bar is 1; very messy.

I just want to use a boolean variable and keep checking it at certain bars if it is true or false.

So, in the code below, i want intrade[i] to be set to 1 and stay at 1 until i get my exit signal.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/