[amibroker] Re: BarCount with foreign symbol

This is all for EOD data, with no missing data, so indicators should not be affected.  For my understanding, when data pad and aligned, if ref symbol goes back to 1988 and current symbol only back to 1995.  For current symbol, if 1st Quote available is close of 1.00, are all bars prior to that filled with 1.00?

Assuming these effects are negligable, is there a way to turn 'Pad and align' on from code, or just the settings window?

I guess it all comes down to my original question of barcount with foreign symbol. Say one of symbols in watch list only has data for last 5 years, when I got to reference foreign data ($NADV - advances or $DECL - declines, which have quote history back to 1988), I get a different value for ADLine because of initially adding that 100000 to variable ad.

Any input on these issues?

Thanks

Levi

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****