[amibroker] Re: Determining lowest # of bars in watchlist

Thanks Herman,

I still do not full understand why my coding will not work.  If time permits, could someone briefly explain what's happening when loop runs?

Also, of the two options, the second one Herman offered is what I need, but I don't understand staticvar.  I've read user guide, but still don't understand as I have very little previous programming experience.  Is there a simple change I can make to this code, or is this a complex problem?

A sure appreciate the help,

Levi

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/