[amibroker] Help: Linear Regression Exploration

Hi all,

I've been really struggling with this, any ideas greatly appreciated.

The code below displays a linear regression line and scrolls it with the window however, I haven't been able to get it to work when used as exploration on previous dates. The aa, bb & y values don't change.

I presume it has got something to do with LastValue() function but I haven't been able to sort it out.

Cheers :-)

//Initialise variables
x = Cum(1);	//Bar
Daysback = 10;	//Period for Liner Regression Line
P = C;		//Price field

if(Status("action") ==4) {	//If in "exploration" mode
	shift = LastValue(x) - x + 1;	//Shift reg channel back
}else{				//Not in "exploration" mode
	shift = LastValue(x) - Status("lastvisiblebar");	//Shift reg channel 1 bar back from last visible bar
}
lastx = LastValue(x) - shift;

//Linear Regression Line
aa = LastValue(Ref(LinRegIntercept(p, Daysback), -shift));
bb = LastValue(Ref(LinRegSlope(p, Daysback), -shift));
y = Aa + bb * (x - (Lastx - DaysBack + 1));
LRLine =  IIf( x > (lastx - Daysback) AND x <= Lastx, y, Null );
Plot( LRLine , "LinReg", colorRed);

//Exploration
Filter = 1;
AddColumn(x, "x");