[amibroker] Re: Batman question...

Thanks Bruce, I'll give it a shot - I've had issues only with systems that use the rotational trader.  What I haven't had a chance to test yet is whether it is caused by my date restrictions or if it is caused by the rotational trading.  I have two systems - one trades once per month, the other once per week.  These are the ones having the errors - all of my normal systems (using traditional buy and sell signals) work perfectly.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/