[amibroker] MACD crossover vs "tick up"

Hi,

I know I can use
cross( macd(), signal() )
to detect MACD crossing over the signal line.

What if I want to detect when the MACD "tick up" which means the line stops falling down and detect it on the first day rising up. It will usually before the cross over with the signal line.

I can write code to compare today, yesterday and the day before to see if it's a '\/' formation on MACD. I am just wondering if there is a better way on AFL to detect MACD "tick up"? Thank you.

Eski
Email Notifier Preview
Easily monitor multiple email accounts & access them with a click. Visit www.inbox.com/notifier and check it out!

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****