[amibroker] Re: Question about AMIBROKER software

Ricardo:

Go to the AmiBroker website ( www.amibroker.com  ).  Download the program.  It is free and fully featured.  You just cannot save some things.

As you can see by the comments in this group people like the program and there is lots of help when you need it.  But, browse\read the 900+ page manual to get a feel for what AmiB contains.  The program is inexpensive, but very useful.

Jack

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/