Re: [amibroker] Re: Quotes_Plus Volume Work Around?

Mark:

Point well taken.  Thanks.  I hadn't thought of that.  Would still like
to make this work if for noting else to learn how to do it.  What I need
is to be able to add volume to my S&P500 Index chart since my data
provider (Quotes-Plus.com) doesn't provide it.

Alan,

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/