Re: [amibroker] Re: Money management AFL

Greetings all --

Be certain that scaling in actually helps your trading system.  It hurts most.  You might be able to isolate the scaling in effect by running the system as two separate systems -- one with the original buy and the second with the scale in buy.

Thanks,
Howard