[amibroker] Re: Ticker in Data but not in AmiBroker

If you are using Norgate Premium Data, be sure to run the update script, that they provide, from within AmiBroker at least once a week. If using another data provider, there may be an equivalent refresh task necessary.

Mike

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/