[amibroker] Re: Count calendar days

The problem I'm having is more basic than that:  Having never used JScript before (and not even being all that familar with functions), I don't even know how to get the output.:)

I'll keep working on it, and maybe another solution will materialize or I'll (we'll) find out what we're doing wrong.

S.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/