Re: [amibroker] re: Count calendar days

Hello,

Alternativelly if you are using 5.27 or higher you can use AFL-only solution

SecInDay = 60 * 60 * 24;
"Calendar days from today till January 1st, 2010 = " + floor( DateTimeDiff( StrToDateTime("2010-01-01"), Now( 5 ) )/SecInDay ) ;

Also the old code needs amendment because JScript Date() gets month as 0..11 (instead of 1..12)

EnableScript("JScript");
<%
function GetDaysTill( y, m, d )
{
  msecPerDay = 1000 * 60 * 60 * 24;

  dt = new Date( y, m-1, d, 23, 59, 59 );
  today = new Date();

  distance = dt.getTime() - today.getTime();

  return Math.floor( distance/msecPerDay  );
}
%>

sc = GetScriptObject();

"Calendar days from today till January 1st, 2010 = " + sc.GetDaysTill( 2010, 1, 1 );

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com