Re: [amibroker] Quotes Plus data, Monthly data compression

hi Alan,

thanks for your reply.  As per Amibroker they are fixing the problem and possibly the problem is only in the later beta versions, not sure.

Your volume problem is because the numbers get too large I believe. There is a file in the "formats" directory where you can change the volfactor. I am not sure which file, see also for explanations at the bottom of this document http://www.amibroker.com/kb/ . But indeed I do not understand why the software does not correct for this by itself,

regards, Ed

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/