[amibroker] Re: Help by AddColumn problem

What is it that you are trying to accomplish?

I've never used it, but the documentation for Plot says that the xshift argument just physically moves the data along the horizontal axis. What equivalent are you trying to achieve in an exploration?

What you have now is simply going to output the value from 3 bars ago. Is that what you want?

Mike

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/