[amibroker] Re: Some Yahoo tickers fail to download data

I discovered why I couldn't download data for certain tickers such as QQQQ.  I still cannot retrieve data for DJX, though.  I have tried ^DJX and just DJX, but no data will come through for that symbol.  Amibroker has it listed as ^DJX.

I had two instances of Amibroker open.  One was for Intraday with IQFeed for futures.

I opened Amibroker again and selected my EOD US Stocks database.

When I closed my intraday Amibroker program and only used the EOD US stocks database, then I was able to download everything I needed (except for the DJX).

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/