[amibroker] Backfill issue in daily and weekly

Hi,

I have got a strange issue with 5.26 beta.

I keep two charts with two different indexes, both time unit are daily or weekly.
Other charts are futures, 420 min, 15 min, 5 min, 3 min or whatever.

My database settings time interval is set to 1 minute.

The problem is that backfill does not work as long as time interval is daily or weekly (backfill current, I did not use backfill all).
If I go down to 1 minute for the two index, backfill current works.

It seems that if I don't activate the charts, the update is freezed.

I look at futures every day and the update is ok.

I look at indexes once a week or every fortnight, datas are missing.

Did someone notice this behaviour ?

Best regards

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/