[amibroker] Re: Some Yahoo tickers fail to download data

Hi Richard,

I tried MSN and found that, the data for ASX is a complete rubbish.
It may be better for US stocks.
One can get most of the tickers but they are so wrong comparing Reuters or ASX.com.au that it renders it useless. Historical is only available in 3 years blocks. If you try more it will revert to weekly bars loaded into your daily database.

Regards
Richard

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/