[amibroker] Re: Esignal Data Problem

So no else has any problems with missing ticks or the data just stops updating for futures contracts (YM and ES) with Amibroker 5.29 and Esignal 10.5 in a n-second database?  As the original post states, the other programs I tested this in seem to get all the ticks and do not stop updating.  Amibroker is my favorite platform, so hopefully I can figure out what is wrong.

Nx