Re: [amibroker] OT: Minimum requirements for graphic card by using Amibroker

Thanks, this was helpful.
I've searched for graphic cards, but did not find WDDM support. Only DirextX 10 was listed.
Is WDDM maybe different mentioned on the graphic card pages?
Can i be sure if i buy a card that is Windows 7 ready?
Like the ones listed on the NVIDIA page:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/io_1241025430517.html