Re: [amibroker] Esignal Data Problem

I too have the similar problem.  My problem is when I stream eSignal $INDU to AB, particularly its volume.  When I start up AB, it will have all the historical volume data.  But all subsequent real time volume data will be shown as zero, even though they are obviously non-zero on eSignal native platform.

Sadly, I haven't gotten any workable solution from AB support since 2-3 weeks ago.  I tried several things including re-installing AB but to no avail.

My current makeshift solution is to connect and disconnect the AB from the eSignal server every few minutes - this enables me to get an update every few minutes.  This is still far from ideal of course, but it's better than no data at all.  I would be interested to hear if you have found a solution.

Thanks.
Kevin