[amibroker] Re: Market profile, Value Area, POC etc

Tomasz,

With the volume profile, is it possible to provide a means to use the peak value of it? I am thinking of using it to calculate the value area, and standard deviation.

Cheers,
Scott

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/