[amibroker] Re: Market profile, Value Area, POC etc

In November 2009 issue of Active Trader there is an article about
Market Profile charts.

"Tracking "price acceptance" with Market Profile.
Merging profiles can reveal price levels a market is likely to gravitate toward."  BY ROBIN MESCH

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/