Re: [amibroker] Problem with MA200 ???

May this code help you ?

I don't know how to plot the MA200 part under the last top (in your
example).

Best regards

// test Max Min VisibleBar
// by reinsley

lineshift = Param( "shift", 10, -20, 100, 1 );

function GetVisibleBarCount()
{
     lvb = Status( "lastvisiblebar" );
     fvb = Status( "firstvisiblebar" );

     return Min( Lvb - fvb, BarCount - fvb );
}

VisibleBars = GetVisibleBarCount();
//_TRACE( "VisibleBars = " + VisibleBars );

yHHTOP = HHV( H, VisibleBars ) ;
yLLBOT = LLV( L, VisibleBars ) ;
//_TRACE( "yHHTOP = " + yHHTOP );
//_TRACE( "yLLBOT = " + yLLBOT );

expandline = yHHTOP + lineshift ;
//_TRACE( "LVexpandline = " + LastValue( expandline ) );

if ( LastValue( expandline )  > LastValue( yHHTOP ) )
{
     Plot( C, "Price", colorBlack, styleBar );
//	Plot( yHHTOP + lineshift , "Lineup", colorYellow, styleLine);
}
else
{
     Plot( C, "Price", colorBlack, styleCandle );
     Plot( yHHTOP + lineshift , "Lineup", colorBlack, styleLine );
}

/*
The following as a caveat : in the same pane, other plottings have a
floating scale because of styleOwnScale
//Plot( C, "Price", colorBlack, styleCandle | styleOwnScale, minvalue =
yLLBOT , maxvalue = yHHTOP , 0 );
//Plot( C, "Price", colorBlack, styleCandle | styleOwnScale, 3620 , 3860
, 0 );
*/

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/