[amibroker] Re: Is the Walk forward study useful?

Hi Howard,

I follow this discussion with interest and I thank you for your invaluable comments. I am still confused about the statement .."look for systems that have truly out-of-sample t-test scores of 2.0".

In AB terms, what is the objective function we need to compare it to "t-test"? Are we looking for CAR/ADD to be greater than 2.0?

Kind Regards
Richard

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/