[amibroker] Re: HELP!!! ON MOVING AVERAGES

Hi,

Your code is a bit meaningless. Assigning an expression to Filter will dictate which symbols cause something to get printed out as part of the exploration. Since MA will always return a non zero value, your Filter is always accepting all symbols.

Also, it is pointless to set Filter more than once, since only the last setting will have any effect.

Finally, your usage of AddColumn is just causing the same value to be printed out twice (i.e. Close).

Unfortunately, AFL is not a quick cut, paste and you're ready to go type of language.

You need to read up on how AFL works:
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_understandafl.html

Go through the tutorials:
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/tutorial.html