[amibroker] Applystop with ExitAtStop = 1 in case of gap

Hi all,

my situation when I use Applystop is the scenario 1 in the manual:

Scenario 1:
you trade on next bar OPEN and want to exit intraday on stop price

Correct settings:
ActivateStopsImmediately turned ON
ExitAtStop = 1
Trade delays set to one
Trade price set to open

and everthing works fine except when the market does a gap at open, as written in the manual:

ExitAtStop = 1 - check High-Low prices and exit intraday on price equal to stop level on the same bar when stop was triggered

I also noted that SetOption( "PriceBoundChecking", 1 ); is not useful because it deals with buyprice etc but this is a stop price

ExitAtStop = 0 solves the gap problem but doesn't allow to exit intraday at the stop price

How do you manage the gap case still considering intraday stop? Are we forced to use CBI?

thanks

Bisto

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/