From: Soham Das
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 8:51 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Ehler, Calculations and Others

Hello Everybody,

Has anyone here, implemented Ehler's numerous tools and indicators which he has discussed thoroughly in his books. Of course I did come across, a few AFLs (implementing Ehler's work )before, but I intended to touch up a slightly different point.

Did anyone notice, that his calculations of simple tools like Sinewave Indicator or Dominant Cycle finder etc, have different implementations in his two books, namely Rocket Science for Traders and Cybernetic Strategies for Stocks and Futures.
I have tried implementing his work after reading RSforT but I couldnt make it work.Has anyone else faced it? Or am I muddling up somewhere?

I haven't read CSforSF , which I guess is his latest offering, so to those who have read it, has he explained his reasons for changing the implementation?

Looking forward to some help
Soham

Yahoo! India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/