RE: [amibroker] Re: Why raw signals different than actual trades?

Hi

I’m having similar problems with some trades being missed on 1 minute data. The arrows for actual trades are correct but some trades are missed by the back tester. Below is the code I used, Equity is 1,000,000.

As I notice if I change to hour bars there is no problem I wonder if data integrity an issue?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Peter

SetOption("FuturesMode",True);