Re: [amibroker] Re: Building a 1-minute historical Database

Thanks Tim, regretfully it is not clear to me.

for example DTN is a realtime data plugin but, afaik, does not keep its own separate DB. Does changing the local setting then wipe out RT data? I use DTN and the number of bars in my DB don't seem to be effected by any settings.
I use my DTN RT database in local mode, for speedy AA operation, but connect it for backfill. Since we have separate local and RT settings. How does that work?

Herman

tr4d3rt wrote:
Herman,

In regards to question #1, I emailed support a week or two ago with the same question (as I noticed that it had no effect in limiting data in a local db). This is how Marcin explained it:

"This setting applies to the databases operated by RT plugin, but not to
(local database). If you want to limit the size of the local database - then
go to Tools -> Preferences -> Data, then mark "Limit number of saved
qutations" (and modify the data somehow, so the changes will be saved and
limit applied with the save operation)."

- Tim