Re: [amibroker] smoothing adx.

Hello,

I discovered the same problems a few days ago, there seem to be a problem with the calculation of the first bars.
If you use a Period auf 14, the first available value should be at the 15th bar.
But amibroker shows the first result at the 16th bar.
So there's something wrong with the calculation of the first period of +DI, -DI.
BR
faked