Re: [amibroker] Re: Best Approach to a Multipass Problem

Put Nz() around them to avoid initial NULL values.
currentMax = Nz(
Foreign( "~minmax", "high" ));
currentMin =
Nz(Foreign( "~minmax", "low"));

Also you need to use Delta..., otherwise you just add all those min/max values together, which is not what you want as I understand.

- Mark