[amibroker] Re: Statistics from an out-of-sample equity?

Thanks for the answer.
What I really want is to have the same report of a single backtest, but applied to the OOS equity. So, I could see the biggest draw down, the sharpe index, Win loss ratio, and so on.
But I also study a graph very clear for me: the monthly profit distribution, made with an AFL code that can be downloaded from Amibroker's web page.. It's important for me to see that there aren't many loss  months..

So I have tried a trick to get both things, although I don't nkow if it  is a stupidity..

I run the Walk Forward test. After several hours, it finsh, and then I graph the OOS equity.
When the ~~~OSEQUITY is in the window, I enter in the quote editor, where are the exact trades of the OS equity. I copy them, paste in Excel, repair the bad lines, and erase or modify the low, high values that I don't need.
After that, I export the data to a CSV file.
Then in Amibroker, I import the data into a new ticker, called OOSEQUITY.
Then, I program a system that just buy in the open of a day, and sell in the open of next day. I put the commissions to 0.

Of course, it buy all the signals, and obtain the same results of the OOS equity. But, I  can
now launch the single backtest and see the report, and graph the monthly profits..
The problem is...  I get many errors in this process!
HAs anybody try this?
Is a silly thing??

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/