[amibroker] Re: Is the Walk forward study useful?

Thanks, Howard for your knowledge: I've read your book, I think is very good.
But after all, one have to deal with his own systems and problems.
In my case, after these discussions, I have increased the IS period from 3 months to 5 months.
The CAR in the WF simulation have increased from 30% to 45%!!!!

the OS period is still in 3 months. I will reduce to 1 month, which will probably increase the CAR, but the computer takes soooo muuuuch time to perform such a simulation..
greetings

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/