[amibroker] Re: Is the Walk forward study useful?

What do you mean with "I don't have many buyings and sellings"?

If you have less than 30 trades in an IS period, IMHO, you are using a too short period due to not statistical robustness --> WFA is misleading, try a longer IS period

Bisto

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/