[amibroker] Re: Chart suggestions for TJ

Hi Droskill,
 Yes I have, however, I feel that rather than have a third party addition it would be nice to have it all inclusive. Other people had suggested other ideas for the charts as well and I was hoping TJ would incorporate some of their good ideas. Nobody knows AB as well as TJ and I feel that having him incorporate auto trend lines etc would definitely be a nice upgrade.

Tim

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/