[amibroker] Re: Planning: estimating time to finish programming

Here is my recipe to tackle this problem:
1: break down the problem into small items - like Howard explained. Use a Todo-list tool like this one: http://www.abstractspoon.com/ , to keep yourself sane and focused.
3: prioritize the small chunks, and execute them. Record the time it takes to code up an item.
4: assemble the chunks
5: review and learn how long it took to execute the different subtasks. This will be your best guess with a fudge factor for your next similar project.
And most importantly STAY FOCUSED.

Zsolt

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/