[amibroker] Re: Question about how Profit Table calculates montly returns

Woodshedder -

I will answer your question about the low-level CBT explanation, but I want to see if I can give a simpler example in the morning when I'm fresh.

In the meantime, I'd suggest looking for these lines at the top of the Profit Table AFL -

YearChange = yr != Ref( yr, -1 );
MonChange = mo != Ref( mo, -1 );

You should test the following, but I believe that it will work -

YearChange = yr != Ref( yr, 1 );
MonChange = mo != Ref( mo, 1 );

-- BruceR

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****