Re: [amibroker] Re: Best Backup software

Marinus --
Glad you like AutoVer.
As for your problems with Windows 7, you might want to take a look at BootItNG at:
http://www.terabyteunlimited.com
same as Image for Windows (and for DOS and Linux).
-- Keith

loewensteijn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Keith,

Thanks for mentioning AutoVer, very usefull and it is something I have been searching for since I got AB.

> Rob wrote:
> >

> > Hi,
> >
> > Little poll... What's your favorite backup software...??
> >
> > I've had a few problems with Acronis True Image 2010. I'm wondering
> > what peoples experiences are with this product & alternatives.

Rob

Recently I have started to experience problems with Acronis as well, have been using it for 5 - 6 years now since switching from Windows 2000 to XP. However...I have been experimenting with Windows 7 and Acronis has problems with Windows 7: It will not delete the boot partition so you cannot "go back" to Vista / XP once Windows 7 is installed (I used an old version of Paragon Partition manager to delete the boot partition but some stuff seems to have changed under Windows 7: I lost everything on the hard disk. Just as well I use external hard disks for extra backup copies.)

Marinus

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/