Re: [amibroker] Re: Is it possible to launch a jscript from AlertIf()?

No go, I tried every mutation i could think of. Single/double backslash, spaces no spaces, even placed the script in the root dir:

if ( ParamTrigger( "Test", "TEST" ) )    AlertIf( 1, "CScript C:\\Test.js", "", 0, 0, 0 );

CScript works fine from the Run window.

Can someone show me the correct statement?

Thanks,
herman

Tomasz Janeczko wrote:
It is possible but... you have syntax error in that line (semicolin inside if)
and there is a space in the path to script and Cscript interprets F:\\Program as a path to script
and the rest as argument.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com