[amibroker] Re: Plotting Gfx ..

Do you mean like this?
Paste it at the end of your existing code

ColumnCount = Param("Column Count", 10);
rowCount = Param("Row Count", 10);
ColumnWidth = ChartWidth / ColumnCount;
rowHeight = ChartHeight / rowCount;

y = y1Chart;
for (row=0; row<rowCount; row++){
	x = x1Chart;
	for (Col=0; Col<ColumnCount; Col++){
		GfxRectangle(x, y, x+ColumnWidth, y+rowHeight);
		x += ColumnWidth;
	}
	y += rowHeight;
}