[amibroker] Re: Help Limiting number of positions added per day

Yes, you're right, it eventually finishes the report. I'm looking back about 3 years right now, which is 670 trades, and it has taken it over 5 minutes, but it finishes.

This is exactly what I've been looking for, so again,I really appreciate the help.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/