[amibroker] Re: Functionality I'm missing on Amibroker

I use 3 different software packages and none of them have a set number of bars for the chart. All have buttons to expand or contract the number of bars and I really do not understand why it should be any other way. You must have cut your eye teeth on one that does and have an adjustment to make. Old habits are hard to break.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/