[amibroker] Re: Help Limiting number of positions added per day

TA, thanks for the help.
I'm having a problem with this line:
bo.PostProcess();

This is the error I'm getting: "Error 18 COM object variable is not initialized or has invalid type (valid COM object handle required)

Wood

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/