Re: [amibroker] Re:Inverted (upside-down) chart display

Mike,

Yes, like your example I run my trading logic over the script first
with regular prices, then inverted prices in a second pass (though I
transfer the OHLC to other temp arrays first).  I do not use AA in my
systems -- everything is in AFL in indicator mode.  I have written my
own multiple back testers that work this way (4 back tester systems
per total system).  My systems are simple in that they have just one
symbol (ES), but the trading logic is very complex and runs in realtime.

BR,
Dennis