[amibroker] Re: Want to get filled say 1% higher than the price at signal.

hmm. i did it the hard/clumsy way for now.

BuySignal = BuySignal AND (
    ( (Ref(L,1)<=C-0.50) AND Ref(SellSignal,1)==0 )
	OR ( (Ref(L,2)<=C-0.50) AND ( Ref(SellSignal,1)==0 AND Ref(SellSignal,2)==0)  )
	OR ( (Ref(L,3)<=C-0.50) AND ( Ref(SellSignal,1)==0 AND Ref(SellSignal,2)==0) AND Ref(SellSignal,3)==0  )
);
BuyPrice =C-0.25;

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/