[amibroker] Re: Quick Question about Max System Drawdown; + Article Link

Yes.  Good article.  Have read others as well.  I agree and have for some time.  My reply to the initial posting was an attempt to comment on Max System Drawdown.  If a leverage 1 ETF has Mdd of say 10% without use of margin, then what would we "like" AB to report with margin of 50%?  Still, good article.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/