RE: [amibroker] Re: Howard in Australia Workshops, Melbourne, Oct 26-30

Hi Graham,

I have been a bit slack in looking at the forum.  I am off to the IFTA
Conference in Chicago in a few days.

Howard is preparing a really ?hands on? approach.  There will be hundreds of
examples, some to work on in the workshop, others to take home with you.  I went
to Howard's 2 day ABG workshop in Las Vegas in 2008 and it was excellent
learning.

I know that Howard has put in more than 1,000 hours developing this set of
workshops. As a former University Professor he actually knows how to impart
knowledge effectively.  I also think that he is without any doubt, the
pre-eminent expert in the development, testing and validation of trading
systems.  It will be "Learning from a Master".

Regards,

Robert