[amibroker] Re: Quick Question about Max System Drawdown

My point?  Sorry.

My point is that it would be nice if AB provided the same return and mdd for my leverage 2 ETF and my leverage 1 ETF with 50% margin.  That is, both would have return of 30% and mdd of 10%.

That is my only comment.  There will be others that do not agree and that is fine.  It it just what I would like to see.  :)

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/