[amibroker] Re: New User Intraday Data Import Question

I think that you should firstly change date format to the following: rrrrmmdd so as you'd have 20091109 and time format: hhmmss to obtain 145000. Afterwards in Amibroker you choose file/import wizard and click pick files indicating files with your .csv data. Hit "next" and define the type of each column. Remember about ticker if you have one in .csv fifiles. That's all.

Tomasz

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/